Our contact details.
W Bateman & Co. Sellarc
Garstang Road. Barton. Preston. PR3 5AA
Phone Number: 01772 862948
The type of personal information we collect.
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, and payment details
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To allow the fulfilment of orders and to maintain service warranty.
We use the information that you have given us to process payment received and to archive warranty information.
We may share this information with Card payment organisations and equipment manufactures.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. (You can remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting W Bateman & Co)
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored at W Bateman & Co, Garstang Road Barton, PR3 5AA
We retain only contact and purchase detail for the purpose of providing service, spares, and repairs to the equipment we provide, if requested any information held will be permanently deleted from digital storage and any paper documentation securely shredded.
Your data protection rights.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – 01772 862948 – W Bateman & Co, Garstang Road, Barton PR3 5AA if you wish to make a request.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at our offices, W Bateman & Co, Garstang Road, Barton, Preston, PR3 5AA. Email – email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk